My First Award
For today’s blog, I am going to celebrate a great deal of the day. It was a very good day in my personal life with some good news on the home front. Not to mention my geek-out moment with the last blog’s comment section (Scott Sigler’s comment was a wow for me), I have had a very week so far. I am truly becoming a believer in the community that is around me and it has inspired me to move forward. With that said, today, I was nominated for an award: One Lovely Blog Award. The following is the posting pertaining to it.
The rules of receiving this award are:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
I would first like to thank Miss Zari at http://travelculturefood.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.!!
7 Things About Me:
- I have three children: Daughter, Son, and Daughter.
- There is a large, four-legged beast in my house. (Spouse’s Great Dane)
- My favorite actor is Val Kilmer.
- My favorite musician is Sting.
- I love to paint with oils.
- I have a passion for the study of Greco-Roman world.
- I have a passion for the study of Western religious history.
Nominate 15 Bloggers (In No Particular Order):
For today, I am thankful for all of this. Until next time…